Quiapo Church - Manila
Quiapo Church is geographically located at latitude 14° 35' 55" North of the Equator and longitude 120° 59' 0" East of the Prime Meridian on the Map of Philippines. Destroyed by fire in 1933, then rebuilt. This cream-colored catholic church is famous in Manila, as well as the market around it. The church hosts the famous Black Nazarene, a statue of Christ in black Ebony that was first brought to Quiapo in 1767, and that is supposed to be miraculous. The Black Nazarene Procession every second tuesday of January, one of the biggest religious festival of Manila. It is by Carriedo, near Evangelista, near Palma, near Carlos Palanca Sr., near R. Hidalgo. The following locations related to it are represented by the line of sight between two points and may not be nearest by road.
Grand Regal Hotel is about 0.3km, Pharaoh Hotel is about 0.5km, Spring Hotel is about 0.7km, The Manila Grand Opera Hotel is about 0.8km, Pearl Manila Hotel is about 1.9km. These are places to stay (hotel, service apartment, inn) located near Quiapo Church.
Rizal Avenue Department Store is about 0.3km, Chinatown Gold Center is about 0.4km, China Plaza Shopping Mall is about 0.4km, Isetann Recto is about 0.5km, Orient Pearl is about 0.6km. These are places to shop (shopping mall, shop houses) located near Quiapo Church.
Andres Bonifacio Shrine is about 0.9km, Intramuros is about 1.3km, Fort Santiago & Rizal Shrine is about 1.6km, Baluarte de San Diego Intramuros Manila is about 1.7km, Manila City Museum is about 2.4km. These are places of interest (attraction) located near Quiapo Church.
Mlqu is about 0.3km, Gat Andres Bonifacio University is about 0.3km, FEATI University is about 0.3km, STI College Recto is about 0.5km, Tip is about 0.6km. These are places of learning (school, college, university) located near Quiapo Church.
Plaza Miranda is about 0.1km, Arroceros Forest Park is about 0.5km, Mehan Gardens is about 0.8km, Bureau Of Lands is about 0.8km, Binondo Plaza is about 1.1km. These are parks, playgrounds, open fields or commons located near Quiapo Church.